OpenADSB iPhone and iPad app
Visualize crowd sourced ADS-B air traffic on an iPhone and iPad. OpenADSB is a high performance air traffic iOS app that connects to any VRS or dump1090 server.
- Connects to Virtual Radar Server version 2.4 and dump1090 (mutability, MalcolmRobb and flightaware), supports password protected VRS servers
- Comes preconfigured using ADS-B Exchange (adsbexchange.com)
- Smoothly displays thousands of aircraft
- Shows aircraft history trails for single or multiple aircraft
- Various aircraft and history trail color schemes and optional legend
- Fully configurable filtering, display only the aircrafts you want to see
- Configurable emergency, military, interesting and VFR highlights
- Tap on an aircraft to show more details including a thumbnail image
- Details are fully configurable and includes callsign, registration, ICAO hex code, altitude, speed, vertical speed, heading, aircraft type & operator, squawk code, MLAT, latitude/longitude and more
- Convert airport codes between ICAO and IATA
- Bookmark up to 3 favorite locations
- Optimized data fetching logic minimizes network, battery usage and server load
- Supports Split View, Slide Over and multitasking on iPad
- Supports iPhone (including iPhone X) and iPad running iOS 9 and above
- No ads
Notes and Limitations: OpenADSB displays the air traffic data presented by the server. Data accuracy is the sole responsibility of the server, and OpenADSB will display any such inaccuracies.
For support, including bug reports and suggestions, please see reddit r/OpenADSB
Copyright © 2016 Steve Kuo, all rights reserved.